Tohoku region is located at the northeast end of Honshu,
and consists of 6 prefectures, Aomori, Iwate, Miyagi, Akita, Yamagata and Fukushima.
There are variety of attractions to enjoy the winter in Tohoku,
which originate from the unique culture nurtured in the cold climate.
Festival, Food, Culture, Snow scenery, Snow activities・・・ All the greatness of Tohoku.
WINTER PLAY! Play MAX in Tohoku Winter!
Tohoku Winter awaits you!
Winter in Tohoku is long.
It's fun that way.
Delivering "the hottest" of Tohoku.
IZAKAYA is becoming a popular spot to visit recently.
Enjoy Izakaya with Japanese "Omotenashi" (hospitality)!
Introducing a course to enjoy Tohoku in winter.
- From Haneda Airport
- JAL/Approx. 75 minutesAomori Airport (Aomori Pref.)
- JAL/Approx. 75 minutesMisawa Airport (Aomori Pref.)
- ANA・JAL/Approx. 65 minutesAkita Airport (Akita Pref.)
- ANA/Approx. 70 minutesOdate-Noshiro Airport (Akita Pref.)
- JAL/Approx. 60 minutesYamagata Airport (Yamagata Pref.)
- From Narita Airport
- ANA/Approx. 55 minutesSendai Airport (Miyagi Pref.)