Mogami River Cruise
- Listening to the story of the boatman and enjoy the famous flow of Mogami river in Yamagata prefecture. After that, you will get a ride back to the starting point for free.
86-1 Furukuchi, Tozawa-mura, Mogami-gun, Yamagata Prefecture
Iide Donden Daira Snow Park
- You can enjoy a snowmobile ride experience, a thrilling full banana boat, and a huge slide that you can do at a ski slope. In addition, you can try out snowshoes, play the strikeout game, (Western Kanjiki) experience, straddle out play, or experience snowmobile rides in the forest at extra charges. We also accept groups such as families, nurseries and school events.
3341 Hagyu, Iide, Nishiokitama, Yamagata Prefecture
Mogami River Basho Line Tourism
- You can enjoy the views of the four seasons of Mogami Valley
86-1 Furukuchi, Tozawa-mura, Mogami-gun, Yamagata
Ceramic Art Experience
- 1000 Grams of Clay! Easy pottery experience that even babies can enjoy
153 Hirashimizu, Yamagata-shi, Yamagata
Shinjo City, Experience Traditional Craft
- Ceramics Experience & Traditional Crafts Course. Let's make a teapot and yuzamashi together!
1441 Kanezawa, Shinjō, Yamagata
[Yamagata Prefecture Tendo City/The Experience of Making Soba Noodles]
- Let's experience authentic soba noodles in Yamagata, a famous for soba noodles!
1273-2 Kunomoto, Tendo-shi, Yamagata
Yamagata Traditional Craft
- Add your favorite characters and make your own writing piece!
1273-2 Kunomoto, Tendō, Yamagata
[Yamagata/Near the Mausoleum of the Uesugi Family]
- Experience the world-class traditional culture "Yonezawa-Ori." Silk coaster making
1-2-37 Gobyo, Yonezawa-shi, Yamagata
Palace Ball Making (Tsuruoka)
- It is said that that the Shonai Clan women made these Goten Mari (Palace Ball) handicrafts. Beautiful folk craft with beautiful authentic patterns embroidered with one needle and multiple color threads. Careful explicit instruction is given, so it takes from 90 min-3 hrs. to complete a beautiful Palace Ball.
1-5-36 Honmachi, Tsuruoka, Yamagata Prefecture
Yamagata Culture Experience
- Dewasanzan(The three mountains of Dewa) is refer to the three sacred mountains of Mt. Haguro, Mt. Gassan, and Mt. Yudono where there is a saying that by visiting it, people will be born again. Come and experience the Yamabushi spiritual culture from ancient times in Japan with us!
Touge 7, Tougeji, Haguro-machi, Tsuruoka-shi, Yamagata
Pick strawberries in the snow (Strawberry Farm)
- The world is silver white outside, but inside is sweet with the aroma of strawberries! Recommended for those who look forward to spring.
919-6 Kawara, Yakuwa, Sagae, Akita Prefecture
Yonezawa City Visit the Toko sake brewery and other experiences
- In order to visit the Michinoku makers, we restored the old brewery while keeping its original shape.
2-3-22 Omachi, Yonezawa, Yamagata Prefecture