Abukuma, Marumori River
- There are scenic spots, strange rocks and plenty of places to see! Welcome to Abukuma Line Boat!
12 Shimotaki, Marumori, Igu District, Miyagi Prefecture 981-2171
- Let's go and see the best view of Japan. Just get on the ship for an extraordinary experience!
1-4-1 Minato-machi, Shiogama-shi, Miyagi
Matsushima, Shiogama Cruising
- Oku no Hosomichi (Narrow road of the interior) is the must go place!
75 Tsuchitoi, Wakabayashi, Sendai, Miyagi 984-0065
[Miyagi/Sendai/Flower Arrangement Class]
- Lessons by a lecturer with over 25 years of teaching experience! Beginners and men are also welcome.
75 Tsuchitoi, Wakabayashi-ku, Sendaishi, Miyagi
[Miyagi Prefecture Sendai City/Hand-Woven Experience]
- The fun of making what you want. Let's challenge hand-weaving
4-1-8 Paru-City Sendai, 2F, Tsutsujigaoka, Miyagino-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi
【Sendai City, Miyagi Pref./ Glass bead】
- Experience making glass beads at a small, homelike glass studio.
3-2-8 Takanohara, Aoba-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi
- Let's walk with a snowshoe at Izumigatake where snow makeup is very popular! Winter limited!
Nakayamaminami-31-5 Sanezawa, Izumi, Sendai, Miyagi
Armor-wearing experience (Shiroishi Castle History Exploration Museum)
- You can try on actual armor used at the Onikarou Festival at Shiroishi Castle. Walk around the castle wearing the armor of the Sengoku warlord and take a commemorative photo.
1-16 Masuoka, Shiroishi City, Miyagi Prefecture