Aomori Prefecture Sai Village Walking
- To the Town On the Northern Tip of Honshu! The Tour of Valuable Socializing With the Village And the People
112-1 Oosai, Sai, Sai-mura, Shimokita-gun, Aomori
Aomori Drifting Snow Experience Tour
- Experience the Natural Phenomenon Unique to the Snowy Country! Let's Walk On the Snowy Field of Drifting Snow
272-5 Asahiyama, Kanagimachi, Goshogawara-shi, Aomori
Aomori Prefecture Hirosaki City/Sightseeing Charter Taxi
- Snowy Landscape Seen From the Ropeway! The Winter Tour of Mount Hakkoda/Appreciating Frost Covered Trees
1-5-22 Takada, Hirosaki-shi, Aomori
- Deeply Appreciate Food. Let's make delicious memories
9-11 Izumiyamamichi, Omukai, Nanbu-cho, Sannohe-gun, Aomori
Aomori/Nanbu Town/Experience of making ceramics
- Lets enjoy using an electric wheel more freely! Completed ceramics are robust and durable!
59 Aza Maenosawa, Taira, Nanbu-machi, Sannohe-gun, Aomori
- Dishes And Diverse Sea Landscape! All-You-Can-Drink Course With Many Alcoholic Beverages (Premium Plan)
1-24-22 Shiniminato, Hachinohe-shi, Aomori
- Even Beginners Can Enjoy Freely! The Beginner Tour of Tohoku's Climbing
4-2-9 1F, Ishidou, Hachinohe-shi, Aomori
Aomori Prefecture Hachinohe City/Traditional Craft Experience
- Decoration With Rhinestone! Let's Make Yawata-Uma
1-1-2 Uchimiaru, Hachinohe-shi, Aomori
Hachinohe Sake Brewery Tour and Label Making
- Let's make an original bottle of sake at our long-established sake brewery!
1 Yōkamachi, Hachinohe, Aomori 031-0086
Tsugaru Kanayama Pottery
- You will experience creating works of art with the same electric wheel as the ones professionals use. As for the trimming and firing after forming, a professional will do this, so you can come on a day trip without worry.
5-79 Chiyozuru, Kaneyama, Gosohogawara-shi, Aomori
Tsugaru Kokeshi Doll Museum
- Why not try to make a Kokeshi (Japanese wooden doll)? Kokeshi craftsmen of Tsugaru category will teach you. Please make your own Kokeshi that would be the only one in the world.
72-1 Tomiyama Fukuro, Ishikuro-shi, Aomori
The Experience of Nebuta-no-ie Warasse Festival
- "I want to enjoy Ohayashi (Japanese orchestra) even on weekdays!" If you feel so, you can't miss it. After enjoying Ohayashi performed by Wa Rasse staff members, you can experience playing Taiko (Japanese drum) and Teburigane (hand cymbals).
1-1-1 Yasukata, Aomori-shi