[Akita Prefecture Akita City/Glass Experience]
- Let's make straps and accessories with fusing technique!
20-1 Sangoden, Sotoasahikawa, Akita-shi, Akita
- The Best White Birch Forest In Japan, Stained with White Silver! Tour of Shirakaba Hot Spring, With Hot Drink *Photo included
2-7 Kawasaki-cho, Kuji-shi, Iwate
Cross Country Ski
- Enjoy nature skiing and walking on Lake Tazawa!
Haruyama-152 Tazawako Tazawa, Senboku, Akita
Traditional Crafts Gold-Inlaid lacquerware Experience
- Beautiful Glow. Let’s experience gold-Inlaid lacquerware's techniques and traditions!
142-1 Nakano, Odate, Kawatsura-cho, Yuzawa-shi, Akita
Rail bike experience
- Try taking a rail bike on the railroad track at Kosaka station. The feeling of running along the track by your own power is fantastic!
20-9 Furukawa, Kosakakozan, Kosaka, Kazuno, Akita Prefecture
Traditional Odate craftwork, "Magewappa" (bento-box making). Take home finished product.
- Enjoy making handmade Magiwappa.
70 Omachi, Odate-shi, Akita Prefecture
Kodama Brewing Co.
- Taisei's sake brewery was founded in 1879 and started miso and soy sauce brewing. After that, we started sake making in 1913. The sake name Taeheiyama is derived from Mount Taihei located in east of Akita City, from which the water is pumped, and we still make our sake from the rich sake rice grown in the area surrounding the brewery. In 1934, we won first prize among 5,000 entrants from the Sake Evaluation Committee. Recently, in the world's largest international wine challenge (IWC), in 2009, we won the division's highest prize trophy, and in 2014 we won the regional trophy of the highest category prize, and our high quality was recognized in the world market. Characteristics of Taiheizan are developed at the warehouse, and the Taiheizan style "Kimoto" technique passed down by the brewers. "Kimoto" preparation creates the deep flavor of Taiheizan and its "crisp taste".
34-1, Iitagawaiizuka, Katagami City, Akita Prefecture