Mount Iwaki Hyakuzawa Ski Resort
- Mount Iwaki Hyakuzawa Ski Resort, blessed with natural snow, has a high quality of snow and snowfall amount every year. Making good use of the natural terrain, various types of course layouts such as mogul slopes, deep snow, ski trails, and a ski slope for kids have been arranged. Night time is open until 21 o'clock and is gaining popularity. There are many hot springs at the foot of the mountain, so you can visit and heal your tired body on the way home.
Kokuyurin 32 rinpan, Higashi-iwakisan, Hyakuzasa, Hirosaki-shi, Aomori
Owani Hot Springs Ski Resort
- The Owani Onsen Ski Resort is one of the oldest and prestigious ski resorts in Japan and is famous for its many technical courses frequently used for alpine skiing competitions. There is also a long course adequate for beginners. The resort can satisfy all types of skiers from beginners to advanced-level ones.
8-1 Kiyokawa, Nijikai-aza, Owanimachi-oaza, Tsugaru-gun, Aomori
Sotogahama-machi Kanida Ski Resort
- A ski resort featuring cocktail light illumination
14-1 Ushigasawa, Kanita, Sotogahama-machi, Higashitsuruga-gun, Aomori
Lake Towada Onsen Ski Resort
- Made of mainly only 2 courses consisting of a gradual and moderate slope, the Lake Towada Onsen Ski Resort may feel a bit lacking to expert skiers. However, as the course is wide and relatively empty, it is ideal as a training area for beginners and moderate skiers and families. There is also a one make area which is of the ideal size for improving your skills. More than anything else, the onsens of the Lake Towada Onsen village scattered at the base are highly rated, offering you a sanctuary to soothe your tired bodies after a day of skiing.
64-122,Yakiyama, Horyu-aza, Oaza, Towada-shi, Aomori Prefecture
Aomori Spring Ski Resort
- Steady snowfall amount and snow quality, located on the northern slope of the high and beautiful mountain, Mount Iwaki. Naqua Shirakami Ski Resort, which has a ski slope of 3.4 km long course, and an altitude difference of 545 m.
Ajigasawa Kougen, Ajigasawa-machi, Nishitsugaru-gun, Aomori
Hakkoda Ski Resort
- The Hakkoda Ski Resort is one of the biggest mountain ski resorts in terms of area size situated in the northern part of the Towada-Hachimantai National Park. Every year, you can enjoy skiing for about half a year from late November through mid-May with the snowfall totals exceeding 4 meters during the peak season. The beautiful trees covered with soft rime are seen at the summit area and skiers can glide and float between the rime covered trees dynamically. From the top of the mountain, there are several slopes with total length of 5 km each which provide skiers with exciting long runs. By using the guided tour, you can also enjoy the tour of backcountry which takes you to the Sukayu Hot Springs and Jogakura Hot Springs.
1-12 Kansuizawa, Arakawa-aza, Aomori-shi, Aomori
- Being conveniently located, you can get to the Moya Hills Ski Resort in about 30 minutes by car from Aomori City. During the season, it is open until 21:00 and night service is available. It is an urban ski resort where you can enjoy skiing while watching the night view of Aomori City. As for the ski slope, many types of the slope such as the one for kids and the one with the maximum slope of 31 degrees so that various skiers & snowboarders can enjoy. You can also enjoy powder snow during the peak season. There is also the hot spring facility and so on, so after enjoying skiing, let's heal the tired body in the hot spring, and go home.
63 Moyanashinoki, Aomori-shi, Aomori